Are you one of the thousands of residents in North Somerset who logs onto the council’s website to report things online at a time that suits you?
More and more people are using the council’s online services as a quick and easy way to get things done.
In August, 1,255 residents registered online and 1,427 people reported something using their account.
So why not join them if you haven’t already? You can go online to…
- order a new waste bin or box
- report dog mess or fly-tipping
- report a road or pavement problem
- tell the council about overgrown hedges or vegetation
- register to receive your council tax bill
- apply for benefits
- let the council know about a faulty streetlight.
Sign up online at www.n-somerset.gov.uk/myaccount