Lots of fun family activities are taking place across North Somerset over the next couple of weeks.
Watch a festive family show, see some wonderful fireworks, or get on the rink to try ice skating.
Your new family tradition could be right here…
- Carols on the Pier with the Salvation Army– 6.30-7pm, tomorrow (Friday 21 December), Clevedon Pier. An annual free carol service, with mulled wine and mince pies.
- The Little Match Girl – 2.30pm and 7pm, Saturday 22 December and Sunday 23 December, The Theatre Shop, Queens Square, Clevedon. A family show for Christmas inspired by Hans Christian Andersen’s traditional tale. Ages 4+. Tickets £8 from ticketsource.co.uk/theatreshop
- Fireworks at Sea – 6pm, Saturday 29 December, Grand Pier, Weston-super-Mare.
- Icescape @ The Tropicana – until Sunday 6 January, Marine Parade, Weston-super-Mare. There is still time to get your skates on and enjoy the largest covered winter ice rink in the UK.
- The Snow Baby – 11am and 2pm, Sunday 13 January, Weston Museum, Burlington Street. A magical theatre show with beautiful puppetry for children aged 3+. Tickets £8.50 each, under 2s free. Call 01934 621 028 or pop into the museum.