Check your council tax bill in your pyjamas or order a new recycling box at breakfast.
North Somerset Council is increasing its range of online services to enable you to do things at a time that suits you.
This makes it more convenient for you and more efficient for the council.
Go online to…
- order a new waste bin or box
- report dog mess or fly-tipping
- report a road or pavement problem
- register to receive your council tax bill by email
- report anti-social behaviour
- apply for a dropped kerb
- let the council know about a faulty streetlight.
Visit www.n-somerset.gov.uk/connect to see what you can do.
Save time and do it online by setting up your own MyAccount at www.n-somerset.gov.uk/myaccount