With hot cross buns and lots of chocolate on offer, Easter can be a time of over indulgence.
But if you live in Weston-super-Mare and would like support to lead a healthier lifestyle, North Somerset Health Trainers could help you.
The team helps people eat more healthily, get more active, lose weight, stop smoking or reduce alcohol consumption.
If you think you could benefit from this type of support, it couldn’t be easier to get started.
Just contact them to book an initial appointment at one of the three Weston-based locations:
- Town Hall, Walliscote Grove Road
- For All Healthy Living Centre, Lonsdale Avenue
- Oldmixon Family Centre, Monkton Avenue.
The Health Trainers, together with Smokefree North Somerset, also hold regular stop smoking drop-in sessions in Weston:
- Bristol Road Baptist Church – Wednesdays 12.30pm to 2pm (new visitors are asked to go along for 12.30pm)
- Tesco café, Station Road – Wednesdays 6pm to 7.30pm.
To find out more about how the Health Trainers can help you just email email@example.com or call 01934 427 661.