Settlement scheme for EU citizens

Eu Settlement document coverAre you an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen living in North Somerset?

If so, you and your family can now apply for the EU Settlement Scheme to continue living in the UK after 30 June 2021.

You may be able to stay in the UK without applying – for example if you’re an Irish citizen or have indefinite leave to remain.

Find out more about the scheme and how to apply at

You can also call the Home Office helpline on 0300 123 7379 (Mon-Fri, 8am-8pm; Sat-Sun, 9.30am-4.30pm)